home issues and depression :(
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

home issues  and depression :( Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

home issues and depression :(

View previous topic View next topic Go down

home issues  and depression :( Empty home issues and depression :(

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:20 pm

I am sorry to say i will n0t be on here till after x mas thanks to things getting to me and forcing me into bad depression.meaning I can not cope any more. I should not let him(my ex husband) get to me but i am getting no support from any body i talk to out side of PA and this makes me feel like i have no freinds and when i try tomake new ones i fail badly. Sad

so i am going to stop rping and concentrate on my kids.

Last edited by Jessica Dark Heart on Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

home issues  and depression :( Empty Re: home issues and depression :(

Post by Brian Quinn Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:24 pm

that is your choice, jess. good luck. you know where to find us if you decide to come back.

k.
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 636
Special Abilities : Healer, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

home issues  and depression :( Empty Re: home issues and depression :(

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:36 pm

A lot of times, the stress of the holidays can make things seem a lot worse too. I hope that a small break might be what you need to relieve some of your problems. I know how rotten depression can be. Hope things get better for you soon.
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top