What Happened?!? - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

What Happened?!? - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

What Happened?!?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What Happened?!? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Happened?!?

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:03 am

Sammy watched Godric with admiration, he knew what he wanted to do and did it without hesitating. But when Godric said that it was enough she was sad, she was only starting to have fun. But she didn't want to upset what could be her first evil friend. So she put her wand away and turned to face him. "So what now? Or should I say where now? The ministry will have people here in no time so I suggest not being here when they do." Sammy said putting her hands behind her like she was waiting for an order from him, like he was her master now. A gleem came to her eye and she thought of a good idea. "I'm getting alittle thirsty if you get what I mean. So If you like you could come with me to my house. I have some blood stored up there in cases like this." Sammy said hoping that if this wasn't good enough for him that he would have a better idea.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:16 am

Godric nodded. His eyes never leaving her's, even while his head bobbed. We should get out of here, especially before the Ministry's lap dogs arrive. His voice was like an icy wind, his eyes matching the tone. The crystal orbs sought to find the soul that was still inside Sammy. The reason she was a Hufflepuff in the first place.

He didn't look to far, he didn't really care. Godric was evil by nature. It came as naturally as breathing to him. But some one from Hufflepuff shouldn't be this bad. Not unless they sold there souls to the darkness. Allowed themselves to feel nothing for the people they once did.

Children Godric thought to himself. Her children were her key. Yes, Godric had fun while being evil, but he didn't want someone to walk that path, if he could help them from it. His mind went to another Hufflepuff, Zack, and he swore under his breath.

Let's get the lead out in that case. He shot a glance around the playground, and saw a few crying children, and finally the truth of the matter hit him. He had just cuased the death of a child. Probably not the first one. He thought to himself in a dark state of mind. He waited for Sammy to lead the way.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:13 am

Sammy could see the wheels turning in Godric's mind, he was thinking about something that was sad. She didn't like when people where thinking about sad things, it meant that they where feeling and right now she didn't want to feel anything other than blood draining down the back of her throwt. The Godric waited for her to lead the way, so that ment that they where headed to her place. Luckily Ne'Os was not there and her kids where at her fathers place. So she walked in to the back of an alley and picked up a peice of garbage off the street. She then put it on the window sille of the building they where next to. She waved her wand over it making it become a port key. "Ok grab onto my arm and we can go." Sammy said turning towards him then back to the garbage on the window sille. As soon as she felt his hand on her arm she grabed the garbage and felt her self get wooshed off to her house. Of course she hated the feeling that this gave her, but she couldn't apperate yet and he didn't know where she lived. Once she felt the ground under her feet she looked around to see the house in front of her and the lights off. No one had been home then, she walked to the door and waved her wand in front of it.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:34 am

Godric felt the port key activate, and couldn't stand it. Apperating for himself was one thing, but Port Keys were totally different. He couldn't stand the feeling of being twisted this way and that by another object.

As his senses realigned themselves, he noticed the house. The lights off, and not a soul could be heard except the two that had just appeared.

As Sammy turned the lights on, Godric let his eyes adjust, his wand still out for obvious reasons. Then he thought about the cloaks and smiled grimly.

Looks like I'll have to get rid of these cloaks now. They served there purpose. Godric hated throwing away cloths, but then another thought struck him. He smiled impishly, the look taking years off of him. He almost looked like his old self again, no longer burdened with the blood of the innocent, no longer a dedicated killer.

Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:00 am

Sammy walked into the house after unlocking it. She heard Godric meantion something about getting rid of the cloaks, so she turned to tell him something but the look on his face made her stop. "What is it Godric?" Sammy asked him wondering why he was smiling the way that he was. It reminded her of when she was good, before Ne'Os had returned to her life. But she wasn't going to saying anything about that, she was trying to forget those feelings and her past. Just the people in it and what they did to her. She wanted to get back at Sophia for taking their friendship away like that just because she wanted the father of her children back. "Are you ok Godric?" Sammy asked him walking to the fridge then hitting a button on the side of the fridge and letting a shelf fall down. It was stocked with blood that she had saved up. She grabed one, shoved the shelf back into place, then closed the fridge. The button poped into place as she poped the bag open and started drinking from it. To her the blood was what gave her her strength, what kept her from becomeing weak and going back to being good.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:30 pm

Oh I'm fine, but the recipient of these cloaks wont be. He said with a lighthearted chuckle.

Kreaton! He said loudly, and with a pop, the house elf was there. Take these cloaks to my old friend Tourk in Bulgaria. But don't let him see you, and then place a report with the German Ministry about a fugitive on the loose, and tell them that I sent you. His face was delighted. The house elf just nodded and popped back out. The Godric returned his attention to Sammy. She had said something to him, asking if he was okay.

I'm actually better then I have been in a long time. It feels good to plot against one's enemies openly instead of all this hush hush crap that the Death Eaters, and assassins, do. I do my best work out in the open, where I have an audience.

{{OOC: Sorry for the wait, I've been having some trouble lately.}}
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:33 am

Sammy had to smile at how smart he was, Sammy would never have thought about framing someone else for something bad that she had done. She wants the world to know how bad she was and how afraid of her they should be. Of course she would never want to look better or more frightening then Voldimort, but she sort of hoped that she was that bad or going to be at least. Sammy watched as the house elf poofed in and poofed out of her home. She felt better after it left, for some reason she never liked house elves while she was good or now while she is bad. They just creep her out, she doesn't know why. Sammy then gave Godric back her attention. "I agree, I like to let people know that I was the one that made them shake and shiver in their boots. That is as long as I don't go to Azkaban. I don't know what I would do if I had to go there. I know that Ne'Os would help get me out though, if he could." Sammy said, her eyes glazing over as she thought about how horrible it would be to get the kiss from a dementor, the guards of Azkaban.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:53 am

Godric nodded at the whole Ne'Os thing. He still didn't care for the man much, but he was sworn to work with him for the betterment of the DE.

I'll tell you now, I'm still not sure how I feel about Ne'Os being alive and all. He and I didn't really get along. Godric said with a smile. He couldn't help the fact that frankly, Ne'Os annoyed him half the time, and the other half the time, was useful. There was just something about that man that infuriated Godric.

Besides, we don't need the Auraras on our tails just yet. We want to be able to move freely when we go back out. As he said this, he used the spell for cleaning the history of wands on his.

And further more, the guy I sent the cloaks to should recognize them. He's the one that gave them to me years ago. I'm just returning a gift. Godric's eyes gleamed with impish delight. Now all he had to do was wait long enough for the German Ministry to do his work for him. Hunting down the mangy mutt, and reporting it back to the Ministry once they found him. After the leg work was down, Godric would take the other man out swiftly, and silently.

So, what do you think we should do now? And just why did you decide to go down the darker path.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:39 am

Sammy listened to Godric as he talked about not being friendly with Ne'Os. Usually Sammy didn't like people talking badly about the man that she loved but she understood this time that they didn't get along. But she also understood that it was the DE that kept them working together at certain times. "I understand Ne'Os can be a handfull at times. I guess it would be the DE that is keeping you took working together. If there was no DE you would probably be battling each other or something like that." Sammy said sitting in a chair in the dinning room. She then heard the question that everyone had been asking her lately. "Oh well it's a long, boring story. I'm not sure you would want to hear it. Just the fact that I am evil now is all I feel people should know." Sammy said knowing that most of the reasoning for being evil now was not good reasoning. Just because Sophia got angry with her and took her friendship away, and the fact that Ne'Os would never be good again, most people would just say that those were excuses.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum