Scarlet isn't Just For Christmas Anymore - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Scarlet isn't Just For Christmas Anymore - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Scarlet isn't Just For Christmas Anymore

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Scarlet isn't Just For Christmas Anymore - Page 2 Empty Re: Scarlet isn't Just For Christmas Anymore

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:32 pm

"I will," Khaat smiled. "Thanks." She added the tea leaves to her water and watched the color change into what looked like a delectible tea. "It smells wonderful," Khaat smiled.

"I would appreciate your help," Khaat said. "And you're right. I don't give up easy. Remus trained me to be a fighter. When I was a kid and Remus would play with me, it was always some sort of a fighting game turned into kidlike fun. I somehow sort of knew what he was doing. He was spending every available moment training me to be a fighter. You should talk to my father or to my, well, housemate, Brian Quinn. They have been working to end Gelding and his wicked ways for years. They could always use another hand. And, if you think you want to join the Order, I think I could help you with that as well."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23616
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Scarlet isn't Just For Christmas Anymore - Page 2 Empty Re: Scarlet isn't Just For Christmas Anymore

Post by James Manson Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:49 pm

James gave a soft smile as he saw the color of the water. "You have the fine tea, I drank it with that color."He said. "It will give you some inner rest too."He said as he gave a soft smile taking his own tea and sipping it. "Hmm it tastes nice the spicy tea."James said as he smelled the fresh air of it.

He then looked up as he heard about the help. "Remus always has been a great help with everything, I think he was really a wonderful professor and father figure.'He said. "God bless his soul."He said as he heard the rest. He gave a soft nod knowing that was all needed. "I will talk to your father about it, he might even accept it."He said as he then heard about the order. He looked up as he pulled his eyebrow up. "You can help me with that, of course you can, stupid me, you are a Lupin."He said soft as he looked around. "I don't know if they could use anyone like me."He said. "But I like to fight evil, that for sure after that what happened with my parents, I so need it."He said sipping some more from the tea.
James Manson
James Manson

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:27 pm

"Then you're the kind of man we need," Khaat said. She glanced up at the clock. "It is time for my father to arrive. He slips away from the office about this time every morning in order to have a decent cup of tea. Its his version of taking a break. He can't seem to get one undisturbed as it is now." She glanced out the window and saw his cutting figure walking through the crowded street. She could pick him out anywhere. She believed her father struck an impressive figure. He always told her she was merely biased.

"There he is now. Right on time," Khaat smiled. She watched her father come into the bistro. She called to him and motioned him over. Her father walked over and kissed her cheek.

"Good morning, my dear," he smiled. "And who is your new friend?"

"He's about to be your friend too," she said to her father. "This is James Manson--a new recruit for your organization. James, this is my father, Robert Lupin."

OOC: I'll post as robert next time.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Manson Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:41 pm

James looked at Khaat as he heard what she said. "uhm ok, if you say that."He said with a soft smile looking at her. He took another sip of his tea as he then heard about her father. He gave a soft nod as he heard about her father. "Ok that sounds right then, Oh well everyone should have a break from their work, and tea helps with it."He said agreeing to her.

He then turned around to look at her father. He looked like a important man as he gave a smile to the father of Khaat. He saw how he kissed her cheek as he looked up to him. He got up as he gave a soft bow to him. "James Manson, Gratuated and as you can tell and heard from your daughter a new recruit."He said. "I make wands, and I am good with animals."He said. "I also have been travelling around to world, to find the murderer of my parents."He said as he sighed. He then got on his seat again waiting for Robert Lupin to talk.
James Manson
James Manson

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:06 pm

"Good to meet you, Manson," Robert smiled. "Its always nice to meet a new recruit. We can certainly use it. Things do seem to be heating up, and we can use someone else. I can see by Khaat's face that she's given you the short version of what's going on. My goal right now is to, at the very least, send a strong message to these criminals that they've gone over the top. I'll set something up for you to meet my operations manager or Khaat will. You need to meet him, and he'll want to assess your skill level. He specializes in training fighters. He'll see what your strengths are and help you shore up some of your weaknesses. That does usually take a bit of time, but it is typically worth the effort. It can also be very dangerous. Don't underestimate that. Sound like anything you're interested in?"

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by James Manson Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:14 pm

James looked at the man as it gave a smile. "It is also a pleasure to meet you Sir."He said. "Yes Khaat hasn't talked much about any of it, I just heard about a person that tried to attack Khaat."He said. He then heard about the stuff from the missions. "I would like to try it sir, but I am not sure if I am a that good fighter, I know I have been using spells to attack and defense and I used to get around for the living, but I think I can do it."He said as he looked at Khaat. "I really want to do it sir, I would like to help you."James said as he took a sip of his tea. He wanted to know hiw weaknesses and he wanted to make sure, he could stop them or shave them by making them weaker to make him stronger. "So yes I am intersted in it Sir."He said.

OOC: (It sounds like he signed up for Auror Training XD)
James Manson
James Manson

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:17 pm

ooc: He did, basically.

"Then, you need to show up at the Department for Law Enforcement in the Ministry. My trainer will be there. His job wil be to see what you're made of. Not just whether you know the right end of a wand or not, but also to see if you have other useful skills that he can build on. It might not be easy, but you may well learn a thing or two. Maybe." He looked at Khaat. "Give him a pass to the spa, would you, Dear? This at least gives him a chance to warm up before tomorrow."

"Of course," she said to her father. "I have a couple passes in my purse." She opened her purse and got out a fitness center pass and gave it to James. "The fitness center is in the basement of St. Mungos. You'll find it will give you more than enough opportunities to work out. Try it," she smiled.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Manson Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:41 am

It went all so fast as James just took it. "I will be there on time tomorrow."He said as he heard the words. "Hmm it can always be good, to know your good stuff and see if he can work that out."He said as he looked at Robert Lupin. He heard about a spa as he turned back to Khaat. She grabbed something out of her purse. James looked at it, as it looked like a fitness pass. He then heard the words of her.

He took the pass as he looked at it. "I will go have a look, later today, I first want to finish my tea and talk a bit further with Khaat, Of course if she doesn't mind, and if you don't mind that Sir."He said speaing with a soft tone, but also with respect to the father of Khaat. He always had respect for people, he learned that from his Grandma, and so he always did that. He of course wanted to help Khaat with anything, but if Auror was going to help him, he wasn't sure. It wasn't something for him, but if that was the trainer then so be it.
James Manson
James Manson

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:41 am

"Absolutely," Robert said. "Good to meet you, Manson." He turned to Khaat and said, "I'll see you at the office, then."

"Certainly," Khaat smiled. She watched him go to his usual table, place his usual order, and open the morning copy of the Prophet. It was a ritual. Tea and the morning paper. He never missed it. Well, hardly ever. Not unless work demanded he forego it.

"If you enjoy learning and working out," Khaat said to James, "You'll have a good time with the aurors. I have a lot of friends in that bunch. They work hard and play hard. And I sort of like life like that too, really. So, tell me. Do you like to jog or swim or anything? I try to spend at anywhere from a half hour to an hour working out before I come in to work in the mornings. And when the weather is nice, I like to go running. I just normally don't have anybody to run with except Archangel."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Manson Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:19 pm

"I do like Learning and working out Khaat, but I am not sure if I can be a active Auror, I still want to take over the shop later or something around that time, but it just wouldn't feel right of course if I need to leave the store alone to work as a Auror, I hope you understand that."He said looking at her. He gave a soft smile as he heard about walking and stuff. "Yeah I will work hard and play hard, and I kinda like that, and I do like to walk, I do that sometimes, I jog more and swim a few times, I walk around the Diagon Alley much just some hour work out."He said giving another soft smile as he took a sip of tea.
James Manson
James Manson

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top