Death Eaters Enlistment - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Death Eaters Enlistment - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Death Eaters Enlistment

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Death Eaters Enlistment - Page 3 Empty Re: Death Eaters Enlistment

Post by Draco Malfoy Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:37 pm

Name: Draco Malfoy
Main account: Scorpius Malfoy
Why does the character want to be a Death Eater?
He's ambitious, and wants to earn some place in the death eaters by serving them. Though part of him wishes he could leave it, the fact that they use Malfoy Manor as their base doesn't allow him to do that. So he stays, partly out of ambition and partly out of fear.
What can the character do for us?
Well he already gives them the house as their base. He also has plenty of money for financial support.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:47 pm

Added!
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:04 am

Name: Felix Barker
Main account: Chastity Moor
Why does the character want to be a Death Eater? Felix was born and raised in a Death Eater family. His father was a Death Eater, and was killed in prison for the crimes he committed. His mother left Felix when Felix was still in school, so he has a lot of pent of anger towards the world, and the first thing he did after getting out of school, was track down the Death Eaters, and try and join up. It wasn't until he got rather famous for kidnapping a few well known people, that he really wanted in, and so now he's trying again.
What can the character do for us? Felix is charming, clever, and conceited. He has the 'I'm better then you' attitude, and he knows he's handsome. He's a good talker, and can often get people to think of him differently then what he appears to be.

Name: Zara Ellis
Main account: Chastity Moor
Why does the character want to be a Death Eater? She's sly, she's cunning, and she'll kill you if she gets the chance. Zara is the core of evil, and she has been with the Death Eaters for years.
What can the character do for us? Zara is an actress of many moods. She's good at playing the characters that no one would suspect, so need a spy? Here's your girl...

(Okay.. I'm kinda confused.. I wasn't even ON this character, I was posted as gone in the Comings and Goings section.. I never logged onto the characters, and didn't see that I had to post places to keep up my DE status... seeing as even though things are over, I am STILL extremely busy... I posted this anyway.. because it said to.. but I'm still kinda upset that while I was posted as gone.. I was taken off of the DE list...)
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 659

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:34 pm

Added!
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:38 am

Name:Ne'Os Emof
Main account:Ne'Os Emof
Why does the character want to be a Death Eater? He used to be the head DE when dear old voldy was still kicking of course Ne'Os offed him but he doesn't remember that or being head DE. So to put your question simply Ne'Os is evil and would like to put it to good use Razz
What can the character do for us? He can torture with or without magic and will take any order without question.

Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:15 am

Added, NeOs. Welcome back to the DE's.

k.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23617
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Fantine Greenley Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:00 am

Name: Fantine Greenley
Main account: Margaret Chase
Why does the character want to be a Death Eater? She's hell-bent on impressing her parents, who are pureblood extremists. She was raised to think muggle-borns are terrible people that taint the overall skill of wizards with their dirty blood. She strongly believes this, plus every other word that came out of her parents' mouths when she was a child. She'd be ecstatic to get her hands on and kill as many muggle-borns she can.
What can the character do for us? When Fantine sets her mind to something, it gets done. She's bloody amazing at bending creatures to her will, and a great liar. She's very loyal, also.
Fantine Greenley
Fantine Greenley

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:05 am

Added
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandra Archer Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:48 am

Name: Sandra Archer
Main account: Keith Nicholas
Why does the character want to be a Death Eater?: She doesn't. That sort of the post of this post - she's quitting. She's realized that she's getting quite tired of the back-stabbing and the racism and the back-stabbing and being told what to do and the back-stabbing and she also doesn't particularly like any of the Death Eaters, so for now she's just going her own way.

Also the back-stabbing.
What can the character do for us?: I dunno? Angst? A target to go after other than the order? A rival? Angst? (You can never have enough angst)
Sandra Archer
Sandra Archer

Number of posts : 240
Special Abilities : Memory Manipulation and Apparition

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:29 pm

Well have fun going your own way.
Just means the order is another step towards total domination Mwahahaha!
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top