A Change of Future
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Change of  Future Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Change of Future

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Change of  Future Empty A Change of Future

Post by Clementine Lovegood Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:53 pm

Yeah, so I haven't been active. Partly this is because I am HORRIBLE at keeping up with posts and this site requires me to go to classes on a regular basis. You see my problem? (:

Anyway, the logical thing to do is to have Jamie drop out of Hogwarts (that I am now planning on doing). This leads to many more complications. My old plans don't really seem to work out anymore. So I got to some thinking for a more exiting plot that I would love all the people I am skimping out on to join (Eli, Jack, etc.)

You may all know that right after I disappeared Jamie was due to have her little bundle of joy, Prim. Wouldn't Prim being murdered just push her remaining sanity right out the door? Poor Jamie is hardly clinging on as it is. Having Prim get murdered would probably destroy her.

So I was thinking that maybe Jamie does something.. bad.. a little bit ago. Something that causes a lot of anger in the Death Eater population. Then she fears for herself so she drops out of school and runs to Jen and Rob to get Prim (who have been taking care of her - with Eli's permission). Unfortunately even with all of this running Prim is eventually murdered. Jamie goes insane, etc. etc.

Other possible plots I was considering were:
-Jamie joining the DE's for some reason (again, drop out/insanity)
-Jamie accidentally killing Prim herself (again, insanity - grief related this time)

If you have any idea please say. Just make sure Jamie drops out (insanity is optional). LOVE YOU GUYS!

How Many Characters You Want(Self Explanatory): Unsure. Let's discuss plotting options here.
What characters you want (4th years, werewolves, etc.): Again, Unsure. Let's talk
Level of RP (how long your RPs are, 1 line, 1 paragraph, 3 paragraphs, etc.): Any length for you, but don't expect a whole lot out of me (: I barely reply if I can't post much.
What you want to RP about: ABOVE ^^^
Location (Hogsmeade, Hogwarts, etc.): A variety (aka: I don't know)
Clementine Lovegood

Number of posts : 2053

Back to top Go down

A Change of  Future Empty Re: A Change of Future

Post by Keith Nicholas Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:06 pm

Sandra would be happy to kill a baby if it meant sending another student over the edge. She's kinda twisted like that - mind games are her thing.

And if you ever feel like throwing drugs into the equation, just give Keith a holler.
Keith Nicholas

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:12 pm

I kinda just fell in love with the idea of Jamie accidentally killing Prim. How is the question. Drugs might be a factor. I'll think about it and get back to you (:
Clementine Lovegood

Number of posts : 2053

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:51 pm

I have a character that can help ya.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2916

Back to top Go down