The OOC Discussion Thread - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The OOC Discussion Thread - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The OOC Discussion Thread

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The OOC Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The OOC Discussion Thread

Post by Caelani Bittel Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:00 am

Okay, so what we'll do is have Sandra as our contact for the Dark Followers, so that rather than having the Good Guys (TM) watching Calli or Thaor, they'll be watching Sandra because that's who Julia will be getting her directions from. Meanwhile, we'll be letting the Dark Followers get away with (almost) murder...

MMmmmmm subterfuge

OH, can people put their specialities down when they reply here as well? It doesn't even have to be an area of magic, either. I was just thinking if I'm going to be handing out positions it might be good to know.
Caelani Bittel
Caelani Bittel
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 469
Special Abilities : unforgivables

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandra Archer Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:05 am

Sandra's would probably be torture/interrogation.
Sandra Archer
Sandra Archer

Number of posts : 240
Special Abilities : Memory Manipulation and Apparition

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaorson Kam Elldir Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:12 am

Skills: Wandlore
Dueling
Legilimens
Occlumens
Memory Modification
Nonverbal Magic

^^^^^^
Taken straight from Thaors Application
Thaorson Kam Elldir
Thaorson Kam Elldir

Number of posts : 593

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:14 pm

Godric only has one reason for coming back to the Death Eaters, he wants to bring his fathers family back into power in the Wizerding world, starting with gaining power and respect among his fellow Death Eaters.

Skills
  • Potion creation,
  • Infiltration,
  • Information gathering,
  • Assassinations
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:34 am

idk if you would include this but you could also want to find the magic gene in half breeds since Ne'Os used to be one he could head that kind of "research".

Skills:
-hand to hand combat (swords, Batons)
-torture
-not really a skill but he knows a lot about vampires as he was one their strengths and weaknesses and how to tell a evil vampire from a good one. Not to mention he wants to be one again.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoire Weasley30 Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:11 pm

Meet your new death eater. Jess said I would have to be or I couldnt teach so I chose this.

So Victoire is here because to her, her family disowned her so.

Goals.

1)Get back at her family.
2)To torture and kidnap Louis Weasley

Last edited by Victoire Weasley on Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Victoire Weasley30
Victoire Weasley30

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Caelani Bittel Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:46 pm

...okay. If you can just explain the backstory for all that, it might be fine. Like why Victoire was disowned, and why she wants to hurt her brother, and her problems with James Wilson, and why we should trust anyone with that surname.

I don't mind you being a spy, but at least have the courtesy to be open about it when you're out of character. It makes planning things so much easier. And don't try to deny it, I can see right in to Grimmauld Place.

If you're uncomfortable talking about it in front of the others, send me a PM.
Caelani Bittel
Caelani Bittel
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:52 am

Hello guys. I guess most of you dont know me and the one who do knew me may not remember me. lol..

Anyhow, I would like to make a comeback. So, Caelani, Jess said that you will have an idea to make it. Smile

Small battle with the order perhaps. Or anything!
HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Number of posts : 864
Special Abilities : Parseltongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Caelani Bittel Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:19 am

I remember you. I still need you to tell me what your character's skills are and why he's a Death Eater.

We aren't going to have a battle with the Order. We have other things to do first. I mean, you guys are all welcome to distract the order by getting into skirmishes with them, but we have an actual goal now.

It could also give us the upper hand if we can hurt some of the international delegates.
Caelani Bittel
Caelani Bittel
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:25 am

You do? I guess you've changed your character's name then Smile
I had long been inactive because I have to focus on my university. As I remember,

-Hafiz is a DE since he was in 3rd Year
-He is a DE because when the Dark Lord was alive, he would like to kill him because the Dark Lord killed one of his relative, "Cedric Diggory". Later, as the Dark Lord 'passed away', killed by Ne'os, Hafiz have no way to go and too confused to decide. If he stayed, he must be timid and always in caution to not let the Order know that he is a DE. But if he turned away from DE on the other hand, then he will be leaving his friends, comrades and importantly his passion. Lastly Hafiz decided to stay and stick loyal to the new Master and hoped that they will get a long easily.

About skills, I dont know yet because the last time I played, Hafiz make a good Goalie in quidditch Smile

HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Number of posts : 864
Special Abilities : Parseltongue

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top