Nice to meet you both? - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Nice to meet you both? - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Nice to meet you both?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nice to meet you both? - Page 2 Empty Re: Nice to meet you both?

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:46 am

Sally looked over at the other guy recieting something aloud. She just relizead she hadnt got his name and it bugged her a bit. "Sorry, but I dont think I got your name?" she said smiling at him after he finished recieting whatever it was he was saying. "What were you saying?" she asked him interested.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodgey Rolanders Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:50 am

When she had said she hadnt got his name he snapped out of thought and said, "Oh my name is rodger.. But everyone calls me rodgey. I dont allow anyone to call me rodger. And i was reciting something my sister had asked me when she was little." He smiled then said. "She always asked me, ''The colder the coffe, the less the desire, the warmer the coffe, the more desire. Why dont people just order cookies instead?' It was something she loved to ask me. Each time i had a different answer.
Rodgey Rolanders
Rodgey Rolanders

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:56 am

Sally smiled and laughed as he said hed forgotten. "Rodger? Rodgey? Hmm i like Rodgey better" She thought to her self. "Well its nice to meet you Rodgey" she said giving him a charming smile. "That is clever, Id rather have a cookie anyway. " She said laughing. It was true too, the coffee was horrible but the cookies probably didnt taste much better anyway.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:07 am

Andrew laughed. "Yeah that is true man, I rather have a cookie instead of this pathetic excuse for coffee."said Andrew. Andrew looked around and gotten out his wand and flicked it as three hot warm cookie appeared in front of them. "There we are, three nice warm baked cookies you want more let me know."said Andrew smiling and winking at them. "Now Rodgey, we have to let the pretty lady get her cookie first."said Andrew softy as he looked at Sally and smiled. Pocketing his wand he pushed his coffee away not wanting it anymore for it tasted horrible and was cold.
Patrick (Patch) Underwood
Patrick (Patch) Underwood
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodgey Rolanders Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:13 am

"Yeah I really dont want a cookie." He said as he leaned back in his chair. "Im more worried about what my sister is supposed to send me" He didnt really want anyone to think rude of him but his sister was sorta a good artist. Until it came to drawing rabbits. He loved it when she would send him a drawing and this time he challenged her to draw a rabbit as good as she could without starting over just because she messed up once. Today she was supposed to send it to him
Rodgey Rolanders
Rodgey Rolanders

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:46 am

Sally smiled and took a cookie "Thank you Andrew. " She said blushing slightly and started to eat the cookie slowly. "Aw come on Rodgey, you know you want one. Its good, you got to at least try it." She said teasing him a bit. This was fun and Sally thought of it as a game. Her wrist started to burn alittle where the dark mark was in her skin of her left arm. She flinched a little from the slight pain.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top