Why wake me in my sleep? - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Why wake me in my sleep? - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Why wake me in my sleep?

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why wake me in my sleep? - Page 4 Empty Re: Why wake me in my sleep?

Post by Faylen Shadows Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:29 pm

Faylen shrugged when she asked him if he could dance. "never had a purpose to dance, so I don't know." He said staring straight ahead while she was looking at him. Faylen sighed and closed his eyes, his features being outlined by the moonlight. "Why do you watch me so closley?" he asked quietly wondering what her answer would be at that. Sighing once more, he kepted his eyes close thinking he might fall asleep if he got more bored then he was at the moment.
Faylen Shadows
Faylen Shadows

Number of posts : 150

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Skye Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:40 am

"Huh?" Ivy had snapped out of her dream like state and thought over what he just asked. "Why? Well...I really don't know. Guess it's a habit is all. When I have no one to talk to or if I'm in class I focus on someone, and watch what they do, how they do it, and ponder why they do what they just did." she shrugged a bit. It was normal for her to do odd things and people don't get why but it doesn't bother her. "Why do you not like talking? Or why do you like to close your eyes when talking to a person?" She asked yawning again.
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Number of posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by Faylen Shadows Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:42 pm

(sorry this is so late)
Faylen raised an eyebrow "Oh" He said quietly somewhat understanding what she was trying to say. He listen as she asked why he didnt like talking or why he closed his eyes while talking to someone. "I dont know, I just.... I just dont and usually I close my eyes out of habit." He said yawning. He drifted to sleep not meaning to leave Ivy bored or anything. He looked alot nicer in his sleep, peaceful almost even though his face had worried writen all over it.
Faylen Shadows
Faylen Shadows

Number of posts : 150

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top