Lee did it again
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Lee did it again  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Lee did it again

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lee did it again  Empty Lee did it again

Post by Riley Michaels Sun Aug 06, 2023 12:02 pm

So Riley is pretty lonely at Hogwarts and I need some more peeps to interact with her!
Obviously you could pm me with your own ideas, but here are some to consider Laughing

•Riley could do with a friend or two and it would be really good to have some who shares her interests like music or archery. Or even if they're her exact opposite, they should be able to tolerate Rileys' super stubborn and babyish type attitude.

•Riley could have a fight or argument with someone over something stupid. Because Lee just enjoys starting pointless arguments she knows she won't win, because, hey, who doesn't like a little drama to spice up their life?

That's all I have on the top of my head, but don't hesitate to pm me if you have any ideas!

Open threads I have with Lee ^^
Read Between The Lines

Last edited by Riley Michaels on Wed Aug 09, 2023 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Riley Michaels
Riley Michaels
Third Year Gryffindor
Third Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Lee did it again  Empty Re: Lee did it again

Post by Riley Michaels Wed Aug 09, 2023 8:51 am

Updated :3
Riley Michaels
Riley Michaels
Third Year Gryffindor