Dancing flames lure me to sleep - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Dancing flames lure me to sleep - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Dancing flames lure me to sleep

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dancing flames lure me to sleep - Page 2 Empty Re: Dancing flames lure me to sleep

Post by Preston Underwood Mon Sep 11, 2023 4:47 pm

Preston smiled at Hayden's words, that was all he wanted for Patch was for someone to love him like he deserved to be loved. He could see the way Hayden talked about him and his eyes sparkled he loved his brother a lot. "That means a lot to me hearing you say that, he truly deserves it after everything he beem through. " From protecting him and Pennny from their father, he didn't him lay a hand on him if he could help it.

Preston nodded in agreement before he added; "Indeed he does, he's truly a Gryffindor and I know mama would be proud." Sighing to himself he looked up at Hayden. "I know this mjght sound mean and horrible, but I wish my mother would've made it instead of my dad is that horrible of me?" Tilting his head he looked at Hayden biting his lip. 'Mama always told us never to wish ill on another person, but after what he did to Patch and that boy... just can't help it."
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 394

Back to top Go down

Dancing flames lure me to sleep - Page 2 Empty Re: Dancing flames lure me to sleep

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:25 pm

Hayden shook his head. "No, I do not think it is horrible of you. Not with what you all have been through."
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top