Something Different
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Something Different Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Something Different

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Something Different Empty Something Different

Post by Michelle Cuffe Fri May 12, 2023 7:57 pm

It was the bright sunny day so Elle just decided to go and enjoy it. She just needed some time to herself away from all of thiose people. She had finished all her classes for today and it was Friday. So weekend was here finally. This meant she can enjoy it. She didn't worry about her homework today, she had entire weekend to do it.

She was just walking on this ground path and was in her own mind. The girl just was thinking what kind of roller coaster these past few weeks had been. All that Greengrass drama, then she finally was together with Kole, everything going on between Mason and Maddie. She just sighed and wondered will something change her beautiful day. Yes she had taken that headache potion already, she made sure to take them. She didn't need those awful headaches. They are worse.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Something Different Empty Re: Something Different

Post by Alexander Greengrass Fri May 12, 2023 8:14 pm

Alexander had been spending an abundance of time in solitude lately. First, there were the unsettling whispers circulating about the altercation between him and the girls in the Great Hall, followed by his stint in the Hospital Wing. Discovering the possibility of being a werewolf, along with the revelation that Mason shared the same affliction, had left him overwhelmed. It was an immense burden to process. As he walked, Alex spotted Michelle, Mason's younger sister, and his mind drifted back to their recent conversation. He had made a promise to stay away from Maddie for a while, but no such agreement had been made regarding Michelle. Slowly approaching her, he searched for the right words to convey what he needed to say. "Um... Hi, Michelle," he greeted, his gaze fixed on the ground as he spoke.
Alexander Greengrass
Alexander Greengrass
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 779

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sat May 13, 2023 8:23 am

When Michelle heard the voice she ended up sighing. It was someone she didn't really want to meet right now. She looked at the boy. To be honest lately he has been acting a bit strange for sure yes. "Oh, hey Greengrass," she ended up saying back to him. He stopped in her tracks and crossed her arms on her chest. "Is there something you need, from me?" she ended up asking. As usually this guy seemed to need something from her when ever he addressed her. This guy had used his actual first name, which was odd to her.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Greengrass Sat May 13, 2023 1:39 pm

He pushed his foot around in the dirt as he tired to find the right words. Any words. “So I ran into your brother the other day.” he bit his lip and looked away from Elle. “He and I had a bit of heart to heart.” He took a deep breath and looked at Michelle again. “He suggested that I apologize to you and Maddie.” this really was hard. Alexander shifted uncomfortably; his gaze once again fixed on the ground. "Michelle, I need to apologize for my actions. I want to acknowledge the times when I overstepped my boundaries and pushed myself on you. It was wrong," he said, his voice filled with remorse. "I understand if you need time or space, but please know that I'm committed to learning from my mistakes and treating you with the respect you deserve."
Alexander Greengrass
Alexander Greengrass
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sat May 13, 2023 2:07 pm

Michelle looked at Alex and listened to his words and same time tried to read the emotions here. Something she has managed to do now. She could tell he was uncomfortable here and his apology seemed to be a sincere one, which did surprise here Elle for sure. What was more surprising heart to heart with his brother. Okay this was an odd one. She needs to talk about it with him now.

"Well I'm glad you learned you overstepped the boundries yes for sure. Good on that. I can't really yet forgive you. You did harm not only me but my best friend too. Especially her. And I know she hasn't forgiven you yet," she said simply there now. "I'm glad you finally see errors in your ways. Hopefully you try not kiss someone who doesn't want it," she added with a weak smile.

"Well better be good boy and just find a way to aplogise to Maddie," she added.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Greengrass Sat May 13, 2023 2:20 pm

Alex kept his gaze lowered, unable to meet Michelle's eyes. He felt the weight of his past mistakes, knowing that he had a lot to make up for. When Michelle expressed her inability to accept his apology, he understood her position but appreciated that she had at least listened to him, unlike Maddie who had ignored him completely. He sighed, recalling his failed attempt to apologize to Maddison before. "I've tried once, and it didn't go well," he admitted with a tinge of frustration. "I might need some help just to get her to hear me out," he added, remembering Lupin's advice that Maddison didn't necessarily have to accept the apology but should at least give him a chance to explain himself.
Alexander Greengrass
Alexander Greengrass
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sat May 13, 2023 2:39 pm

Michelel looked at the guy and listened to what he told her. "Well as I heard once she said you to go away few times. You said not very nice to words to her. Also maybe she wasn't yet ready to listen you," she said with a sigh here now. "You did emberass her front of everyone with that color changing spell. It can be very damanging to someone. So it will take her time to accept your aplogy even or listen you," she added with a weak smile. "To be honest I don't know how much I will help there now out. You should just give her some time. Eventually she will come around. You can't rush with this aplogy," she said with a weak smile. She hated how sincere this guy sounded right now. He really seemed to be quilty of so many things now. "Your actions caused so much unneeded drama in our lives," she added.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Greengrass Sat May 13, 2023 2:54 pm

The familiar reminder to give her space resurfaced in Alex's mind. "Lupin said the same thing," he mumbled softly. "Um, well, that is all i wanted. So, I'll let you get back to whatever you were doing," he said, turning away and beginning to walk off, his voice tinged with a hint of resignation.
Alexander Greengrass
Alexander Greengrass
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sat May 13, 2023 3:13 pm

Michelle just shook her head. Trying to still understand what just happened when she saw Alexander to walk away. "This was so weird," she mumbled there and continue with her walk. The girl soon head back to the castle.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum