Making it up to you. - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Making it up to you.  - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Making it up to you.

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Making it up to you.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Making it up to you.

Post by Kole Kane Mon May 01, 2023 12:45 pm

Kole couldn't help but chuckle as Elle made her selection of sandwich. "Perfect," he said with a smile on his face, admiring her keen sense of taste. His gaze then shifted to Michelle, who had already taken a bite into her sandwich. He found himself captivated by the delicate movements of her mouth as she chewed, feeling grateful that a girl like her had chosen him despite the tension between their siblings.

As he crossed his legs and pulled his feet closer, he reached out to swipe a strand of hair away from Elle's face. "You're perfect and beautiful," he whispered, letting his admiration for her shine through in his words.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Fri May 05, 2023 12:41 pm

Elle smiled at Kole. She kept eating her sandwich was there and could sense Kole's emotions. To be honest this just made happy to sense them. They were such good feeling for sure. Grateful, happy and so much.

She felt Kole move towards her, then swiped away a strand of her hair from her face and she smiled at Kole's words. She could tell Kole meant it and there was this admiration too. "Thank you, so are you. Prefect and handsome," she ended up saying back to him now with a smile.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Fri May 05, 2023 7:31 pm

Kole shook his head, feeling a sense of unworthiness creeping in. "I'm just an ordinary guy," he protested, convinced that there was nothing particularly special about him.

But the look in the other person's eyes told a different story. "You couldn't be more wrong," they said, their voice filled with conviction. "You can find ten more guys like me around every corner, but there's only one you."

Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sat May 06, 2023 6:25 am

Michelle just sighed at Kole's statement. She would never find someone else or better guy for herself. She just would never care anyone else like she does Kole. Nobody can replace him.

"You're so wrong there too. I would never find someone better for myself. Someone who cares so much about me as you too. Someone who has been there for me. You are a lot better any other boy I have met. Even if you don't belive me, but for me nobody can't replace you, ever. Nobody. I will always just love you," she said and moved a bit closer to Kole and just looked into his eyes for now. Soon enough she leaned in and kissed his lips. She just needed it suddenly. She dropped her sandwich on the blanket and her hands when to into his hair.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Sat May 06, 2023 12:15 pm

Kole's heart surged with an indescribable warmth as Michelle poured out her sentiments, revealing the depth of her connection with him. It was as if she possessed an extraordinary ability to discern his every emotion, a power that made him yearn to delve into her own thoughts and feelings in return. Overwhelmed by the intensity of the moment, Kole's breath hitched in his throat as Michelle drew nearer, until their lips finally met.

Time seemed to stand still as their kiss deepened, a symphony of sensations coursing through his body. Her hands entangled in his hair, sparking delightful shivers down his spine. A soft, contented sigh escaped his parted lips, mirroring the enchantment that danced between them. With tender care, one of his hands tenderly settled on the nape of her neck, his thumb tracing the gentle curvature of her jawline. Meanwhile, the other hand found a resting place on her waist, securing their embrace.

In that breathtaking moment, their connection transcended words, their bodies and hearts entwined in a dance of shared affection.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Fri May 12, 2023 6:43 pm

Michelle smiled into the kiss, she could feel what Kole was feeling towards her for sure. Her hands kept playing with her hair for now. She had always loved their kisses but this one was the best one ever, there was so many emotions involved. She did deepen the kiss even more.

There was really need for words anymore. This was their time together and it was prefect. She loved every minute of it. She soon pulled away from the kiss. "Woah," was all she could say there now. This was one of the best kisses ever for her. She really wanted to kiss him again but she knew it wouldn't be probably good idea.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Fri May 12, 2023 6:53 pm

Kole's emotions swirled within, leaving him dizzy and overwhelmed. Even after Michelle withdrew from their embrace, his hand lingered on her cheek. His eyes glimmered with profound joy as he locked gazes with her. "Woah," he whispered, playfully borrowing her line. He felt an unwavering determination to stand by Elle's side for the remainder of their lives. He would be her confidant, her guardian, and the love of her life for as long as she desired.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Fri May 12, 2023 7:38 pm

Michelle smiled at Kole and kept looking at his eyes. To be honest all this was prefect. Something she never expected to feel. She really loved Kole and she knew he did too. She could feel it. "I love you, Kole Anthony Kane," she ended up saying his full name. Yes she knew it for sure. Something she had learned already long a time ago. She just felt like goo idea to use it. She gave a small beck to his lips and smiled.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Fri May 12, 2023 7:55 pm

Kole sensed the authenticity behind Michelle's words, and the utterance of his full name ignited a torrent of emotions within him. "Michelle Marissa Cuffe, I love you," he declared, the admission carrying years of unspoken affection. She may have been his sister's closest companion, but his crush on her had blossomed gradually over time. It had developed through stolen glances during her visits to their home over the summers and the classes they shared. Her intelligence and charm only deepened his admiration for her.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Fri May 12, 2023 8:01 pm

Elle smiled when Kole used also her full name now there. Usually she heard it when she had caused some trouble at home but coming from Kole it was so much different. She loved it. She didn't really know when exactly she ended up having crush on Kole but she knows it has been there awhile. She often those summers always tried to get glance at Kole when ever she did visit with Maddie Kane's household. She always seemed to want to spend some time with Kole, even if she barely could. Now they are here together. Finally they are together and feel the same way. She just kept starring at him. "I should probably finish my sandwhich," she remembered the sandwhich.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top