decompression
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

decompression Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

decompression

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

decompression Empty decompression

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:04 pm

Hayden let out a long, contented sigh as he finally stepped out onto the grounds, basking in the sweet sensation of freedom. As he strolled down towards the lake, he couldn't help but be drawn towards the deep, dark waters that held an air of mystery and intrigue.

The sun played peek-a-boo with the clouds, casting a playful dance of light and shadow across the scenery. Hayden found himself a cozy spot near the water's edge, where the lush grass made a comfortable bed. With his arms outstretched at his sides, he closed his eyes and took a deep, cleansing breath, filling his diaphragm to its fullest capacity. He held it for a few blissful seconds before slowly releasing it, feeling all his worries and stresses dissipating into the tranquil atmosphere around him.

Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

decompression Empty Re: decompression

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Wed Apr 19, 2023 1:45 am

Uh.... no matter where he went it was bloody crowded by people not even doing anything but crowding the place up which annoyed him greatly cause he wanted to read his book of poetry.  Grumbling to himself and after looking for multiple places,  he walked down towards the lake hoping for some peace and quiet  so he could read.   Walking down the sloping lawn of Hogwarts,  he smiled as the spring breeze rustled through his hair.   He always loved spring the sight of everything regrowing again was magnificence.

Reaching the lake he sighed in relief seeing that it was empty besides his friends Hayden relaxing by it.  Although he always had a crush on him,  he knew Hayden probably didn't see him like that and probably had other girls or so after him that he liked.   "Hey Hay, I'm not intruding on anything am I?  I just came out to read."  Holding up his book of poetry he blushed a bit  at Hayden seeing him with his poetry book, most thought it was extremely lame that he liked poetry but he wasn't normal.
Patrick (Patch) Underwood
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:02 am

Hayden turned his head towards the source of the friendly voice that greeted him. "Hey, Patch," he said, his face breaking into a smile. "No, not at all. Just taking a moment to decompress and alleviate some stress. Please, have a seat and join me." Hayden patted the ground beside him, indicating an invitation to sit.

Patch was always a welcome presence, providing Hayden with something pleasant to look at. "What book were you reading?" Hayden inquired, his curiosity piqued.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:25 am

Seeing his face break into a smile Patch bit his lip holding back the blush that was trying to escape his cheeks.  "This year sure been a handful with homework,  would've thought we would ar least get a beeak fron last term."  Although they were told several times if was prepare for NEWTs that wwee next term.   Taking a seat beside him he smiled.  "Hey this is quite calming,  I can see why you chosen here now."

Forgetting that he was carrying his book of poetry with him he blushed.   Although he knew Hayden wasn't the one to judge so he simply wasn't worries about that.  "Oh... just a book of poetry,  I really love poetry it speaks in so many levels about emotions and feelings."
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:34 am

Hayden chuckled as Patch approached him. "No kidding," he agreed, "I feel like I'm constantly playing catch-up, thanks to my dear old dad. He's making everything twice as hard as usual."

Hayden observed Patch's reaction, noticing the slight blush on his cheeks. "I'm sure it does," he commented with a smile, "Do you have a favorite one in there?" he asked, gesturing towards the book he held.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:21 am

Patch frowned at his remark about his dad, he didn't know what was going on but he was worried about him.  "That sucks, you won't have to repeat the year would you?"  He would sure hate it if he did, it was bad enough that they were in separate houses.  It was hard to ses your friends when most majority were in different houses but he knew most snuck into each other houses.

The blush wasn't only because he was clutching onto his book of poetry but it was because Hayden of all people noticed him blushing.  "Keep it together Patch." He thought to himself before hearing Hayden's inquiry on if he had a favorite one in his book.  "Oh yeah I have several of them that I like, but one really my favorite of all."
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Wed Apr 19, 2023 10:31 am

Hayden shrugged, uncertainty etched on his face. The future was a vast, uncharted territory and he had no idea how the rest of the year would pan out. "It's definitely a possibility," he said, trying to sound optimistic. "The professors were kind enough to give me a list of the assignments I missed, so I just need to buckle down and make them up before the end-of-year exams."

Propping himself up on one arm, Hayden rolled over to face Patch, a genuine smile on his lips. "You want to share it with me?” He asked about the poem once again.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:55 pm

Patch frowned,  he wondered why Hayden's father  made his life so hard and rigid.   The future was always something that was unpredictable and foreseeable,  it wasn't something you can plan for cause it was always changing.  "Well I hope that isn't the case, bad enough we're in separate houses different years I won't see you as much as I do."   Biting his lip as he said that, he looked at the lake before them.   "I can help if you ever need some help,  although I'm not very good at Divinations or History of magic." These were his worsr subjects.

"Um... sure,  let me me find it right quick."  Opening his book he went to his favorite poem he had marked with a raindrop like book marker.    Clearing his throat he started reading.

" Cold rain...

Standing alone,
Looking at the dark skies
Cold rain falling in our lives,

Why doesn't our lovd bloom?
Shivering,  wondering why,
Love is walking away in tears of rain.

Why am I willing to follow?
Two hearts tied so closely, one at a time.
The two souls that depended on each other say goodbye.

How  can I find the courage to say, the words to make you stay in this cold rain."

Rweading with so much emotions in his voice, it was like he wrote the poem instead of him reading it.  "It hits close to home, all too much for me."
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:12 pm

“That sounds nice, But I think I’m mostly caught up. I’ve been enchanting quills so that I can wright a week's worth of essays in a night.” He shrugged with a sly smile, “should just be a few more nights left, then the tests.” He let out a sigh as he watched patch open the book to his favorite poem giving his undivided attention as the boy read the poem the emotion in his voice raw as the words flowed over his tongue, “that is a good poem.” Hayden agreed with a nod. something about the poem resonating inside of him.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:42 pm

Merlin that sly smirk of his was sexy as hell,  damn thst smirk can make him go weak in the knees.  Good thing he was sitting down or else he would've fallen right where he was.  "Ooh... nice and sly, I gotta remember that next time."  Nodding his head he added.  "Well if you ever want a study buddy I'm around to help at any time."  Closing the book finishing the poem he gave him a genuine smile.  "Like I said it's my favorite poem, speaks to me in so many levels."  It was one of the few poems he read that spoke ro him.
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum