Slumberparty - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Slumberparty - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Slumberparty

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Slumberparty - Page 2 Empty Re: Slumberparty

Post by Ciara McGee Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:10 pm

Ciara looked at them and just sighed. "Chocolate?" she aked being all confused about it. Who had mentioned it. "Oh well I don't really get those two either. And I have stopped trying to understand it. I will just let them be," she said with a smile on her face. She had stopped asking the same question Hayden just asked.
Ciara McGee
Ciara McGee
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Thu Apr 20, 2023 5:08 pm

When Cia mentioned the word "chocolate," Maddison's attention immediately snapped to her. "Chocolate is supreme," she answered, a hint of longing in her voice. "Do you have some?" she inquired eagerly.

Hayden joined in the conversation, teasing Cia about holding out on them with the chocolate while also offering words of comfort to Maddison about her recent breakup and the potions they were brewing.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciara McGee Fri Apr 21, 2023 5:12 pm

Ciara was still so confused about that chocolate thing. "Maybe, in my dorm I might have still some Chocolate frogs left. Not much," she said with a shrug here now. But she was too lazy to go fetch them now.

She was so confused what was going on.
Ciara McGee
Ciara McGee
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:22 pm

Maddison let out a frustrated sigh as she realized there was no chocolate in sight. She couldn't even fathom where the sudden craving had come from. Shaking her head, she brushed off the thought and reclaimed her book from Hayden's grasp. "Actually, I think I'd rather learn about love potions," she said with a playful giggle.

Hayden rolled his eyes, a smile playing on his lips. "You're not going to tell me that's what happened with you and Mason, are you? Is he under some sort of love spell?" he teased the girl.

Maddison couldn't help but laugh at Hayden's remark. "No, of course not!" she exclaimed. "But yes, he's definitely under my spell, just not a magical one. You know when they say boys pick on you it because they like you.”
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciara McGee Sat Apr 22, 2023 2:57 pm

Ciara just sighed. This girl was really something for sure. "Well yeah I knwo sorry," she said with a smile on her face. Anyways she just sighed again when Maddie said that they Mason could have picked on her because he acted like little boy. "Well that's interesting theory for sur yes, I can see it being case here," she said with a small smile. To be honest she missed so much last year for sure.

Last edited by Ciara McGee on Sat Apr 22, 2023 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ciara McGee
Ciara McGee
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Apr 22, 2023 3:59 pm

Maddie shrugged, "I like everyone," she said nonchalantly. "Could have been you, Hayden, if you weren't so slow," she joked.

Hayden chuckled, shaking his head. "Sorry, Maddie. You're not my type," he said, trying to hide his true feelings. "You're missing a few things," he added, hoping that Maddie wouldn't push the subject any further.

A sudden yawn escaped his lips, and he stretched his arms, feeling exhausted. "My type is better represented by Ducky or Patch," he whispered quietly, hoping that no one else had overheard.

"That's okay," Maddie replied, sensing that Hayden was uncomfortable. "I plan on keeping Mase," she added with a small smile on her face.

Hayden felt a pang of envy in his chest at the mention of Mason, knowing that Maddie had already found someone who made her happy. He quickly brushed the feeling aside, however, reminding himself that he had his own journey to embark on when it came to his sexuality. For now, he would keep it to himself, only revealing it to those who he felt comfortable with.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciara McGee Sat Apr 22, 2023 4:11 pm

Ciara listened in and she knew what Hayden meant that Maddie wasn't really his type. She knew it very well for sure. She was aware of it. But she didn't push it. She herself was quite in same boat, even if she hasn't admitted it yet.

"Oh yeah, well I'm glad you find Mason, Maddie. Even yeah it wasn't easy. I'm sure you guys figure things out," she said with a small smile. "I other hand have to still find this someone. Even if yes I know people here seem to think me and Hayden have something," she had to say out loud. She knew she had to adress it. "For me, Hayden is more likely brother, best friend. Nothing romantical," she said and she knew Hayden will agree with it.
Ciara McGee
Ciara McGee
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Sat Apr 22, 2023 5:18 pm

Hayden put on a mock hurt expression at Cia's words, feigning being shot through the heart. "Oh Cia, you wound me so," he joked, before collapsing into Maddison's lap, causing both girls to break into fits of laughter.

After a moment, Hayden regained his composure and looked up at Maddison. "You know I love you, pretty girl, but like you said, you're my best friend, my sister," he said, his arms wrapped around both girls. "We really do need to find you someone," he added with a smile, hoping to lift Maddison's spirits.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciara McGee Sat Apr 22, 2023 5:27 pm

Ciara just laughed at Hayden. She knew he felt same way about her as she did about him. They had addressed it. She really felt like Hayden was her big brother, someone who she can count on. Like her own brother was. They were so smiliar for sure.

"Yeah right, I wound you," she said with a laugh there, she didn't believe it at all. "No you guys don't. I'm sure if there is someone he or her will find that person one day," she said with a smile. Kind of admitting she goes both ways.
Ciara McGee
Ciara McGee
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Sat Apr 22, 2023 5:45 pm

"Of course you will find it," Maddie assured Hayden with a smile. "Just remember to keep an open mind and check those unlikely places. It was Elle who helped me see that." Maddie blushed and leaned into Hayden, feeling grateful for the support of her friends. As the conversation continued, Maddie began to grow tired but didn't want to leave the company of her friends just yet. Eventually, she dozed off, her head resting comfortably against Hayden's shoulder.

Hayden glanced over at Ciara and spoke softly, "I guess I'm stuck here." He couldn't bring himself to disturb Maddie's peaceful slumber. Turning to Ciara, he asked, "Are you heading to bed now or would you like someone to hold you too?"
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum