Into the Unknown - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Into the Unknown - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Into the Unknown

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Into the Unknown - Page 2 Empty Re: Into the Unknown

Post by Mason Cuffe Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:39 pm

Mason nodded her head. "Well I do understand this yes. For sure yeah it has been that," he said simply. He couldn't just wonder if something was wrong with Maddie's one arm. "Somethoing I'm curious about. You keep using your one arm only. Did something happen with other?" He was worried and concerned about it. So he had to ask. "And no you don't have to leave," he assured to Mads. He couldn't make her leave him.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:56 pm

Maddie heaved a heavy sigh as Mason brought up her arm. "It's nothing," she lied, her voice betraying her attempt at nonchalance. "Just a little sore." She had wanted to surprise him with her visit, but now she regretted it. It had been a stupid idea from the start.

"I tripped on my way back to my common room," she explained, leaving out the details of the altercation that had caused her to fall. "I tried to catch myself, but..." she trailed off, not wanting to dwell on the embarrassing incident. "Alex saw it all happen," she continued, her voice tinged with annoyance. "He almost stepped on me as he walked by. Kole found me and helped me up." Maddie's words were clipped, as if she was trying to avoid further discussion of the topic.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:29 pm

Mason listened to what Mads said and just nodded her head. "I see, but does it hurt?" she asked from her, being a bit worried about her stillness and her arm. He just hated to see her in pain or hurt. He really cared about Maddie's well being, more than anyone else.

He so badly wanted to say something about Alex and Kole but didn't. There was no point. This was reason he needd peace anyways. Mostly Alex.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:38 pm

Maddie shrugged and replied, "Not as bad as it did."

She continued, recounting the events that had transpired a few days earlier. "When it happened, it was really bad couldn't move it well. Kole had chased after Alex and attacked him," she explained.

Maddie recalled how she had talked to Professor Elling, managing to convince him to go easy on Kole. "After pulling them a part I had to go talk too processor Elling, then I went to bed and stayed there all weekend," she said with a small sigh. "Using it does kinda make it feel worse."
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:43 pm

Mason listened to Maddie and could feel there was pain still. "I see," he wondered what tod here now. He wondered if maybe they should go check it out by a nurse.

"If it does hurt by using it then maybe perhaps we should go let nurse check it out," he suggested there. "Just make sure it's nothing broken, even if it doesn't feel like it," he added. There was worry in his tone. He really was worried.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:51 pm

Maddie nodded in agreement. She knew that Mason was probably right, it would be best to have the nurse take a look at her injured hand.

"I'm pretty sure it's not broken," she said, demonstrating by wiggling the fingers on her injured hand. "See, I can still move it." She winced slightly at the bit of pain that shot through her wrist at the movement.

"It should just be a sprain, but we can go if it will make you feel better," she offered, willing to go along with Mason's suggestion.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:54 pm

Mason smiled when this girl did actually listen to him now.

"Yes, it's probably sprain but it's better to make sure it doesn't get worse tho," he said. He would hate it if Maddie couldn't use her arm later on. It would be the pain for everyone around her.

"Yes good, girl. let's go now," he said with a smile and took hold of her not injured hand.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:05 pm

As they walked hand in hand to the hospital wing, Maddison and Mason were enveloped in a comfortable silence, as if they were the only two people in the world. As they approached the door, Maddie took a deep breath before pushing it open. Inside, they were greeted by the nurse who emerged from her office.

“Hello, dear,” the nurse said kindly. “How can I help you two?”

Maddie turned to Mason and then back to the nurse. “He thinks you should look at my wrist. I fell down the other day and caught myself. It’s been hurting since,” she explained, using her thumb to indicate towards Mason.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Sat Apr 15, 2023 5:01 pm

Mason just sighed when they made it to Hopital Wing and Maddie pointed at him. He just rolled her eyes.

"Even is it's probably sprained, just bet to check it as it does hurt still," he said with a small smile. And did let the nurse to do the job awhile he waited.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Apr 15, 2023 5:09 pm

As the nurse approached Maddison, she murmured in affirmation and took hold of the indicated wrist. Maddison fidgeted restlessly, her anxiety growing as she waited for the verdict. Surely, it couldn't take this long to confirm that it was just a sprain?

However, the nurse's next words shattered Maddison's hopes. "Hmm, not good. Not good," she mused, making a disapproving clicking sound with her tongue before letting go of Maddison's hand and walking away for a moment.

Maddison's nerves were on edge as she watched the older woman return with a bottle of Skelgrow potion. Her heart sank as the nurse announced that it was more than a sprain; it was a small fracture.

The nurse poured some of the potion into a glass and offered it to Maddison with a consoling tone. "Drink up, dear. It will heal soon."

Maddison groaned inwardly as she took the glass, bracing herself for the unpleasant taste of the potion. Despite the grimace on her face, she downed it in one gulp, hoping that the nurse was right and that she would soon be on the road to recovery.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top