I thought I can do it - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I thought I can do it - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I thought I can do it

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I thought I can do it - Page 5 Empty Re: I thought I can do it

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:37 pm

She sighed at that thought. "Yeah we should probably yes," she agreed with it. Even if she didn't want to. "YEeah we shoudn't yes. Pretty sure i have some detention for skipping classes," she mumbled there with a sigh. This whole week she basically had gone to one class all together. If you can't do half the classes.

She would just want to stay here with Kole but she knows it's not possible really. She sighed and just held onto Kole still.

"WEll yeah we totally should come here back some other day," she did agree with the idea yes.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:44 pm

Kole let out a sigh as his arms remained wrapped around Elle, despite having previously mentioned that they needed to leave. He made no move to release her, thinking that a few more minutes wouldn't hurt anyone. He kissed her head and closed his eyes, relaxing back into the sofa.

"Whenever you want," he agreed to Elle's suggestion.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:56 pm

Elle didn't move too there even if they were supposed to. He smiled when Kole kissed her head. It was a nice feeling for sure. She knew that Kole loved her. She could sense it.

"How about this weekend?" she asked with a smile.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:10 pm

Kole's crooked grin appeared on his face as he chuckled, "This weekend sounds perfect. Unless there's anything else you wanted to do." He let out a sigh, knowing they really needed to leave. "Okay," he murmured, tightening his arms around Elle as he sat up and scooted towards the end of the couch so she wouldn't fall as he moved. "I guess we really should get going now." He stood up, cradling Elle in his arms for a moment, kissing her on the head again before gently lowering her legs so that her feet touched the floor.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sat Apr 15, 2023 7:08 pm

Michelle nodded. "I have no plans at all," she said with a small smile. She barely made them these days, she just didn't know what the day could bring to you. Elle just chuckled when Kole decided to move up with her still so close to her. "Well yeah, we should," she said when her legs did touch the ground again. She kissed Kole's cheek there now. "Even if yeah I don't want to leave your side," she said with a small smile. "Oh yeah, also those stairs," she mumbled. She had to walk away down to the basement.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Sat Apr 15, 2023 7:26 pm

Elle's response elicited a head shake from Kole. "I don't want to leave you either," he murmured, bending down to kiss her deeply. As he savored the moment, he felt as though he had been holding his breath and finally remembered to inhale. His hand reached up to tenderly cup her cheek, the warmth of her skin sending shivers down his spine.

Reluctantly, he broke the kiss and pressed another to her forehead before offering, "I'll walk you down." He extended his hand towards her, silently urging her to take it as he prepared to leave her side.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sat Apr 15, 2023 7:31 pm

Elle nodded her head only for that and was surprised by the kiss for sure. She did kiss Kole back of course. Her hands went around her neck. She really wanted this kiss to last longer than it did.

After a kiss there was a hand offering, Elle took it and intertwined their fingers. "yes let's go," she said and smiled. She knew Kole would have to afterwards climb all these stairs by himself again.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Sat Apr 15, 2023 7:38 pm

With Elle's hand clasped in his, Kole couldn't help but smile as they began their descent down the seemingly endless flights of stairs. He knew that once they reached the Slytherin common room, he would have to turn around and make his way back up to the seventh floor, where his own common room was located. But he didn't mind it at all, especially if it meant spending more time with Elle.

As they walked, Kole stole a glance at her and asked, "Will you be coming to class tomorrow?" He was genuinely curious, eager to know if he would get to see her again the next day. Despite the fact that they were in different houses, Kole was determined to find ways to spend time with Elle, and he hoped that she felt the same way.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sat Apr 15, 2023 8:23 pm

Elle loved to spend time with Kole. She smiled and just kept walking down these stairs with Kole. She heard his question to which she shrugged.

"Well hopefully yes. I can't skip no more classes," she said simply. She knew she had some detention to do now as too many skipped classes.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Sat Apr 15, 2023 8:43 pm

As they approached the point where they would have to part ways, Kole's thoughts turned to their next meeting. "Want me to meet you at your common room?" he asked Maddison. "I could walk you to class." Even though they couldn't be in each other's common rooms, Kole wanted to do what he could to support Maddison, even if it was just walking her to class.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top