I didn't deserve it - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I didn't deserve it - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I didn't deserve it

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I didn't deserve it - Page 2 Empty Re: I didn't deserve it

Post by Michelle Cuffe Tue Apr 04, 2023 3:47 am

Talking about it with someone actually helped to put her into better mood. She just was trying to smile more and mot let rumors to get to her.
She chuckled when she saw what Kole did. She just did end up lying down very normal way next to Kole. "Something else to gossip about? Like what?" The girl was very curiou now what this guy had in mind
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Tue Apr 04, 2023 12:23 pm

Kole turned his head to face Michelle as she lay down beside him. "I have a few thoughts," Kole spoke softly, a shy smile gracing his lips, "but perhaps we should begin with what you want others to say about you." He tucked his arms beneath his head, crafting a makeshift pillow. "How about you start by letting people know that I have a crush on someone?" he suggested. "It'll make them curious and wonder who it might be. Get the topic off of you."
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Tue Apr 04, 2023 12:28 pm

Michelle smiled. She wasn't sure about Kole suggestions but it could take people off from things yes. "Well that could work but some still could make it turn on that I have crush on Alex. And because he was such creep I did hit them. As I want him to be nicer to me. I know how it works. There was for months rumors about Mason and Maddie too. People just saw how they looked at each other and interacted. That it all wasn't just hate between them. Even I saw it before they did," she said honestly now. She hated to lie.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:54 am

As Michelle sat beside him, Kole could sense her apprehension, and he knew they needed to redirect their thoughts. "Maddison's always been a stubborn one," he chuckled, hoping to ease the tension in the air. He gazed up at the sky, where a few puffy white clouds drifted lazily. Suddenly, he pointed up and said, "Look, that cloud there kind of looks like a dragon." His eyes sparkled with amusement.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Wed Apr 05, 2023 12:06 pm

Michelle nodded her head. "yeah so has been Masom," she ended up sayinhg. She looked at the sky and smile. "oh yeah. And there is bunny," the girl said happily. Someting about Kole have always made her feel safe, even if she has never admited.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Wed Apr 05, 2023 12:29 pm

Kole chuckled as Michelle pointed out a cloud that she thought looked like a rabbit. "What else do you see?" he asked, not particularly invested in cloud-gazing. His head turned to the side as he watched the girl next to him. It pained him to see her upset, though he didn't enjoy seeing anyone in distress. Elle, however, was different - she held a special place in his heart.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Wed Apr 05, 2023 12:39 pm

Michelle cuckled. "there is even flowers, seems like daisy," she said and pointed her finger to one. "and then there is cat," she said about other. She could feel Kole gaze on herself but she didn't say anything about it. She had smile on her face. She just wanted to see what Kole does. "Thanks for trying to me feel better. Its working," she added.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Wed Apr 05, 2023 1:25 pm

Kole smiled seeing how Elle smiled as she pointed out the different things she saw in the sky. “Your welcome,” He responded with a warm tone to his voice, “That is what I’m here for.” Caring for people was Kole’s specialty, something he had grown to be good at with having so many sisters. Even though he could seem like he didn’t care most of the time he had a big heart.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:13 pm

Something about spending time with Kole had made Elle forget about her own problems. She was so much happier. She hoped these moments would last forever. She looked soon at Kole too, instead the clouds. "You have some how always managed me forget about my problems," she said with a smile. She soon looked back at sky. "We should probably began to ahead back to castle, its slowly getting late," she said with a sigh.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:48 pm

Kole flashed a grin at Elle, playfully remarking, "It's always a pleasure to be of service." The group had been enjoying their time outside, but eventually Elle suggested they make their way back to the castle, which elicited a sigh from Kole. "I guess," he reluctantly agreed, dusting off his pants and reaching out his hand to help Michelle up from the ground.

Although Kole was ready to leave, he didn't want to rush Michelle. He stood patiently by her side, waiting until she was ready to go before making any moves. It was important to him that everyone was on the same page and no one was left behind.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top