Help... How Does This Place Work?! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Help... How Does This Place Work?! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Help... How Does This Place Work?!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help... How Does This Place Work?! - Page 2 Empty Re: Help... How Does This Place Work?!

Post by Chastity Moor Wed Apr 05, 2023 6:01 pm

"Ohhh, thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" She gasped and skipped along behind the girl, glancing at all the shelves they passed. She watched in amazement as she walked up to a shelf that literally looked like every other shelf to Chase and pulled a book off with ease.

"I have no idea how you did that." She stared at her in awe, quite literally clapping a few times before looking sheepish and lowering her voice. "I guess it comes with spending a lot of time in here or something, but I swear I just get lost in this place." She took the book and glanced at the cover. It was exactly what she needed, and she'd finally be able to finish this stupid essay for Charms.

"You are literally my hero. What can I do to pay you back?"
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Help... How Does This Place Work?! - Page 2 Empty Re: Help... How Does This Place Work?!

Post by Cecilia Attwood Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:49 pm

“Well, I have pretty much spent my whole life in a library.” Cecilia answered sheepishly, rubbing the back of her neck. “I guess it comes with the territory of being an orphan who doesn’t interact with other children.” She shrugged, not sure what else to say to Chase.
“It was nothing,” the younger girl brushed it off, “don’t worry about it.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 662

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top