Any time is ice cream time
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Any time is ice cream time Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Any time is ice cream time

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Any time is ice cream time Empty Any time is ice cream time

Post by Christian O'Sullivan Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:05 pm

It was beautiful day. Sun was shining, sky was blue without clouds, it was warm but not too hot. There were a lots of people on the streets. Restaurants and cafes were full so you could only imagine how Chris was happy when he found a table in his favorite ice cream shop.

He was writing some reports for The Prophet these days, he wasn't too busy but this was his first day out sice he moved to the London. He stayed at the Leaky Cauldron, even though Bastien has a empty apartment here in London.

A few minutes later, the waitress approached him. Christian recognized her immediately, and judging by her smile, she recognized him too. It was the same witch who gave him free ice creams while he was a child.

"I haven't seen you in a while young boy!" she said with a big smile on her lips and then added "I'm really glad you came. Vanilla and strawberry, right?"

"You know the best!" he respond. Few minutes later she come back with his ice cream and glass of water. He gave her 5 sickles and told her to keep the change.

He enjoyed the ice cream, thinking of the time he was a kid. For that few minutes, he forgot about the problems, about the work and all that stuff. It was indeed a beautiful day.
Christian O'Sullivan

Number of posts : 137

Back to top Go down

Any time is ice cream time Empty Re: Any time is ice cream time

Post by Chocola Meilleure Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:38 am

Chocola wanted to have ice cream, she haven't had it already for awhile so she walked towards the icecream parlour. She loved the ice cream there.

When she entered she saw here quiet many people sitting. She looked for empty seat but she couldn't find any. She sighed and now she had to sit next to someone. She would rather enjoy ice cream alone than with someone stranger. She took deep breath and saw then one man sitting alone there. It seemed to be first seat where wasn't any other company.

She went and ordered her she chocolate and vanilla icecream, she wanted to it these to together and she even paid for it already. After that she went to that table where one man did sit down alone.

When she reached it then that man looked a little bit familar but she couldn't tell who he was or where she has seen him before. "Hey, may I sit here, there is no empty tables?" She asked there now politely as possible.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 224

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian O'Sullivan Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:54 pm

He was finishing his strawberry scoop when he saw some girl. She stood next to him, with her ice-cream. He didn't recognize her immediately but she was so familiar. He started laughing in the next moment.

"You must be kidding me! Cho?" she looked so confused so he stopped laughing. "Don't tell me you don't remember me, cause i'll be offended." he smiled.
He hasn't seen her in the years, since her graduation. Back in Hogwarts they were good friends. She didn't change that much really, at least not physically.
He stood up and spread his arms, waiting for a hug.
Christian O'Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocola Meilleure Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:05 pm

Chocola looked at the boy a shocked for a moment when he called her Cho. Very few people called her that way. She had to be someone who she knew now for sure.

"Christian?" She asked then and wonderes if she was right now. She had lost all her connections with friends after school. She began to travel a lot and never had any time to connect with her friends and also it was way to expensive too.

"No long time see," she said and hugged then him there. "I missed hanging out with you. Sorry about not connecting you after I graduated," she said there a while still hugging him.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian O'Sullivan Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:43 am

He was amused with her reaction. She was one of his best friends back in Hogwarts, so he was a little offended that she didn't recognize him immediately. But then again, he changed a lot since the last time they saw each other. He broadly laughed when she has finally recognized him.

"I can't believe it took you so long." he said with his sad voice and then hugged her "Oh, it's okay. We survived without you." he smiled than show her to sit. "Miss hanging out with you too. Where where you anyway? I heard you traveled a lot after graduation, but never knew where you went exactly."

He sat down on his chair and started eating his ice cream which was melting very fast. Before he leaned his elbows on the table, he drank a few sips of water. He lowered his chin on his hands, watching her interested. "Go on, I'm listening."
Christian O'Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocola Meilleure Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:52 am

Chocola wasn't sure who it was at first. Since she had no idea that she could meet her best friend that way. She knew she was familiar when she saw him but since he was changed so much he couldn't recogonize him at first.

"Sorry. You have changed so much. I knew you were familiar but I couldn't tell who. I'm really a sorry," she said there then. "Aww, that's good to hear then, that you guys could survive without me," she said. "Yeah I did travel a lot. Basically in thes past years now I have vosited every country. South and North America, then Europw anf also Asia. Now finally I decided to stay here in London and settle in. It's time to live my own life. To have even family one day," she said with a smile. There really wasn't basicaly no coauntry where she haven't been. The very small ones she haven't visited. "What you have done all this time then?" She asked now.

She also had sat down already. She did eat her ice cream a little bit now too. "So I did visit New York, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Paris, Sydney and many others world known cities all over the qorld," she added now even just in the case.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian O'Sullivan Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:56 pm

Christian was a good listener. He never liked to share informations about his personal life with others and he was never good in personal stuffs, he was awful when it comes to emotions and tears, but he was great in listening. He would heard every word you said and remembered it. When he’s in the good mood, like now, he can talk freely and as long as he wants. He was really happy now, he hasn’t heard from Cho in the years and now here they are. It was always good talking to her, beause she was good listener too. Besides that, she was his first friend in Hogwarts. He trust her, and trust is not something Chris could give to anybody.

“You were very busy I see, that sounds great!” he nodded “So we’ll be seeing each oter more often then, since I’m staing here too. I’m in The Leaky Cauldron right now, but I can’t stay there forever so I’m looking for the apartment. I don’t think I’ll go back to Manchester, at least not now.” he smiled when she mentioned family, he imagined her with five kids in some house with big garden “I have no interest in starting a family, as you can assume. At least not right away. And if you want me to be completely honest, I don’t think I’ll ever start one.” He couldn’t resist small smile. “So, I was pretty busy too. When I finished Hogwarts I came here to London, found a job in The Prophet. Oh and I managed to join the order, as I always wanted to, but it is supposed to be a secret so don't spread the word.” he stopped for a second “Wait you were in Paris? When? I spent two years there. We had some business but I liked it so I decided to stay. Then, last year, I went to Austria, Vienna, to my cousin Hayley, you may remember her from school. Stayed there for a while, you know, family time and that stuff, and then, last month, I came here.” It was warm so his ice cream melted. When he finished talking he took his wand, whispered something and smiled when his ice cream became cold again.
Christian O'Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocola Meilleure Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:17 pm

Chocola didn't give her trust out so easily too and yeab Chris was her first friend too actually. First true friend. They just did began to get along very well. She even began trust him slowly. Now she trusts him even if they haven't seen now for awhile.

"I'm staying at my parents place but I wanna move out. Mother keeps talking with me only about how it's time to find husband and i'm bad rolemodel for my sister. But I work in Magical creatures or so department, Personal Assistent is my occopution there. Yeah I basically work with Dragons. Never expect myself to work i  such field but as you know I have always wanted to try something new so I applied as intern there and now I work there," she said with a smile now. She was quite happy with her current life for sure. She couldn't change it at all. "I have always wanted at least a one kid. But yeah I guess it's what my parents want too for me," she said there then. She thought when she was in Paris. "It was few years ago. I'm not sure right now what year and month i was there. It's been awhile I was there. Oh I remember her for sure. Yeah I have 't had any family time lately at all," she said honestly there. She saw her ice cream melting too she used the same spell on her ice cream as Christian did.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian O'Sullivan Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:37 pm

"Well, you can always come to The Leaky Cauldron, it's nice there. Last time I was there it was terrible but as I heard there's a new owner now so he arranged the place. And plus, it's not that expensive." he remembered he left his door unlocked but it's not like he had something important in that room. And then again, as long as Bo stays in the room, it's all safe.

Imagining Chocola with husband was a little hard, but with dragon was pretty much impossible. Christian was surprised but he knew her, she was always like that, willing to try new things. He was sure that she's doing grate at her job, and judging by her smile, he concluded that she likes it.
"What exactly do you do with them?" he asked curiously. He liked to know how things work, especially things like this.

Chocola was someone who knew how to take care about others so it wasn't too strange to him that she wanted a kid. He thought we'll make great mother one day.
It was possible that they were in Paris on the same time which was a little funny to Christian, since he met plenty of people back there.

"Oh that's not that bad, at least it wouldn't be for me." he said calmly, thinking about family time. In past dates he had met lot of people that brought him nothing but bad memories. That group of people include his older brother, his cousin and even his ex.
"I had bad experience when it comes to family, at least in these past days."
Christian O'Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocola Meilleure Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:40 pm

"I could yeah even. That's better than living with annoying mother who always talks about same things. I soon really can't take it anymore," she said there and sighed. She never even thought about Leaky Couldron idea actually. She totally had forgotten that you can live there. She haven't been in London long time.

Chocola was full of surprises actually. You never knew what she will do in futher. Right now she liked her current job very much.
"Basically I have to check current dragons, need to register new ones and so on. It's not that difficult but you have to be careful with them. You can't let them burn things around you with their fire," she said there now. She wasn't good at explaining it yet. She have done it just few weeks now.

That's true, she always done it yeah, she hopes that she will be great mother one day too actually but let's see how it goes after few years.
Maybe they were just in different parts of Paris then and never met there then. Who knows why they didn't meet.

"The family time isn't yeah that good thing. Basically already dinners at home is awkward and boring ones. All the time same talk, how you are doing, when you gonna find husband and so on. It's getting old already, so lately I just go and eat outside, sounds more better. I spend barely time at home now. I have been home just few weeks and already don't like to be at home," she said there and sighed. She really now thought about moving to Leaky Couldron for awhile.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top